REAL STREET: (revised 10-22-16)
This class is meant for registered street legal cars. You must show proof of registration, inspection, have street legal plates, and proof of insurance. NO DEALER PLATED CARS ALLOWED.
CARS MUST BE PRE TECHED PRIOR TO EVENT. THERE IS NO TECH DURING WEDNESDAYS CRUISE NIGHT. COME PREPARED PLEASE.
MUST DRIVE THE CAR TO THE TRACK. MUST BE COMPLETELY STREET. If your car is questioned of being actual street able, then this class is not for you.
· Factory Stock Chassis (front and rear suspension upgrades allowed if bolted into factory stock location, if running rear coil overs, they can be relocated anywhere on rear)
· No gutted racecars allowed.
· Factory glass ( no Lexan windows)
· Fiberglass hood, deck lid, bumpers, fenders and doors allowed. NO one-piece front ends. If you are running fiberglass doors they must have OEM style exterior door handles, door panels and functional windows.
· Rear seat delete kits allowed. Must have a presentable rear seat delete. floor Carpet must go to rear seat delete
· Rear Tubs ok
· Exhaust: all cars must have mufflers. Exhaust can exit anywhere on car as long as it has mufflers. Turbo(s) count as mufflers
· Tires: whatever you drive in. NO SWAPPING TIRES AT THE TRACK
1/8 mile race
.4 Pro Tree--courtesy staging mandatory --no deep staging
Be prepared to run round robin.
All cars must meet IHRA/NHRA safety requirements.
Drivers must wear proper safety equipment for your elapsed time.
The race format for the BSO REAL STRET NO PREP WEDNESDAY NIGHTS IS AS FOLLOWS:
EACH CAR GETS TWO TIME TRAILS BEFORE 1ST ROUND ELIMINATIONS
A competition ladder will be arranged by the number of cars attending. The run order and pairings will be formulated by a random draw of numbers pulled from a hat. 1 runs 2, 3 runs 4 so on and so forth.
If there is to be a bye run in any round, the person who choses the last number on the ladder list out of the hat receives the bye run. Odd numbers chosen from hat will always gets lane choice.
If you are not in the staging lanes when called, you forfeit your run and your money.